Monday, April 5, 2010

Welcome to my World

I am a mom.
You must have gathered that by the name of this blog site.
If not, now you know.
I have 2 beautiful boys.
I know every mom thinks they have beautiful children, but I know I really do.
When strangers used to walk up to the stroller, they would stare for a moment, and then gasp--OH MY, HE IS BEAUTIFUL, so of course, I now know I don't just imagine their beauty, the world sees it.
Now enough about how gorgeous they are, who they are is important too.
My eldest is 5, and has so much personality. He is thirsting for knowledge, a sponge once given a drink from it, and then retains it like a PMSing teen. He is quiet, and reserved, but oh so sweet. He still likes to cuddle, and loves to read.
My youngest is 3. He is bossy, a pretender, and always on the go. Never cuddles, and loves to make up stories about everything he sees. He is loud, and the world is his to explore.
These are my kids, this is my life.
I wouldn't trade a minute of it.
Did I mention that my eldest hears with his eyes, and speaks with his hands??
Or that my youngest can only sing the first 5 letters of the ABC's before finishing it with row row row your boat??
They are my world, the sun and moon of my days, and of course, the reason for being.
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment